Timetable for Enrollment At Butler Montessori School
Rolling Admissions and the Montessori Classroom
Young Children’s Community (ages 18 months–3 years)
First and Second-Year Primary (ages 3 and 4)
Rolling admissions, all year
Apply for admissions at any time during the year.
The admissions process includes taking a tour, submitting an enrollment application form and completing a parent interview.
Acceptances for applicants who complete the process by the 1st of the month are generally sent on the 15th of the month.
Enrollment contracts are due back by the 1st of the following month.
Third-Year Primary (kindergarten age) through 8th Grade
Open enrollment September 1 through March 1
- We accept applications for admission through March 1.
- However, we encourage families to apply as early as possible.
- Applications submitted after March 1 will be subject to available openings.
- Acceptance letters are sent March 15 or later, depending on the date of application.
- Completed enrollment contracts are due back within two weeks of receipt of acceptance letter.
- For anyone interested in applying after March 1, we encourage families to contact the Admissions Office first to discuss current availability.
Submit Financial Aid Application (if Applicable)
By April tax deadline or shortly thereafter
- For families interested in applying for financial aid, we request completed applications and financial statements by the April tax deadline.
- Decisions for the limited financial assistance awards are made by the first week in May.
Visit our Financial Aid page to learn more about the financial aid process.